- This event has passed.
CHI Kids Parent and Teacher Training Level II
October 21 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$475.00
Chi Kids Level II Parent and Teacher Training will take your work with children to new depths of creativity, purpose and unshakable empowerment – a life changing experience.
You’ll lead your own Chi Kids class, deepen and broaden your skills and learn the many ways to integrate this new teaching model into your work and personal life.
Level II training completes your requirement to become a certified Chi School Teacher, including access to materials, resources, curriculum manuals and business support.
HERE’S WHAT TO EXPECT IN LEVEL II:
- Early Morning | Learn to teach an expanded practice of mindfulness.
- Post-mindfulness | Michele Kambolis leads you through a Chi Kids class supporting you to embody the tools with a felt sense of the pace, timing and technology of the curriculum.
- Morning Session | You’ll lead your own Chi Kids class with a volunteer Chi Kid. Michele Kambolis and other alumni will support your growth and guide you in this session.
- Community Hour | More time to play, nourish, share your gifts, and commune with your new cohort of change-makers.
- Afternoon Session | Michele Kambolis teaches you advanced tools: biofeedback, autogenic training, fear fighting, and more neuroscience-based technologies. Michele will also guide you in cultivating a thriving Chi Kids practice: You’ll learn ways to set up your space, reach out to your community, develop authentic partnerships, practice ethically, expand your message with media, offer retreats, and events for empowerment.
- Grounding Your Intent | Here you’ll integrate your intentions and dreams with actionable steps, all supported by the Chi School Team.
- Nourish | Expect an inspired menu of hot and cold drinks, and organic snacks throughout the day.
2 people are attending CHI Kids Parent and Teacher Training Level II