- This event has passed.
CHI Kids Teacher Training
May 20, 2016$355.00
CHI Kids Teacher Training with Michele Kambolis - Become a Chi Kids Instructor !!
Join leading child and family therapist, parenting expert, and acclaimed author of Generation Stressed, Michele Kambolis, and be a part of expanding the movement to empower children everywhere. Michele has been leading the CHI Kids movement throughout North America and after much demand she is thrilled to align and mentor more teachers to take the CHI Kids Program into homes, schools and communities everywhere.
CHI Kids has been featured on Good Morning America, Huffington Post Live, Fox5 News, Canada AM, Global BC, Sirius XM and more.
Why Become A CHI Kids Teacher?
CHI Kids teachers are empowering children all across Canada as they help them build resiliency tools for life. Be a part of the movement by taking the first step towards CHI Kids teacher certification.
As a CHI Kids teacher in training you’ll be immersed in the fundamentals of positive psychology, interpersonal neurobiology and cognitive behavioural science, learning the many ways these skills serve as the foundation for the social and emotional intelligence and mind body health of children. You will be shown how to help children monitor and modify energy and information, including thought, sensory and emotion regulation.
Participants will learn how to:
- Clarify what a resilient and flexible mind is, and how it can be best developed in home and school settings.
- Learn how to identify the difference between stress and anxiety.
- Learn the benefits of short term stress and the implications for brain development.
- Discover how to teach your own CHI Kids class
- Trainees will receive a copy of their own training guide, CHI Kids curriculum and materials
- Participants will take part in hands on learning and mentoring by Michele Kambolis in small group formats
- Learn the ways you can apply CHI Kids curriculum and build your CHI Kids Network
The CHI Kids Teacher Training brings together heart-centered child focused professionals in a limited intimate workshop in Vancouver, BC.
Who can teach CHI Kids classes? - This certificate is especially valuable to parents, teachers, clinical counsellors, psychologists, yoga teachers, child focused coaching professionals and other mental health/wellness practitioners and nurses.
What happens once I am certified? - Once you’re certified you can run your own CHI Kids program anywhere in the world. You’ll become an important CHI Kids teaching member and part of our referral group, reaching children in every community.
The mission of CHI Kids is to advance the cause of mind/body health of children and families through education and research. Join in the movement to bring more optimism, compassion, and resilience into our world!
Trainings will run:
LEVEL 1 - Friday, October 21, 2016
LEVEL 2 - Thursday, November 10, 2016